Your Chance to Win Ghost Hunters Merchandise
For over a year, I have posted tales of allegedly "true" ghostly tales. Now, it is your turn to tell me one. I am looking for the most believable "fake" ghost story you can write. The story that literally sends chills up my spine and makes me need a night light to sleep at night. Use the stories posted here and/or past Ghost Hunters' episodes to help inspire you.
FIRST PLACE: Winner receives Ghost Hunters Season one DVD & publication on Ghost Stories.
SECOND PLACE: Winner receives Ghost Hunters T-shirt & publication on Ghost Stories.
THIRD PLACE: Winner receives Ghost Hunters Keychain & publication on Ghost Stories.
- Stories must be 200 to 500 words long.
- Your story does not have to be set in a residence but if you choose to use a well-known haunted location, please do your homework first. I know your story is suppose to be fiction. However, if you are going to use a real place then you should know what and where spirits are claimed to be seen there.
- You story must be in first-person.
- All stories are to be rated PG-13 (no sexual content and little to no violence or profanity).
- Only one entry per person.
- No entry fee.
- All entries must be emailed to paranormal_stories2004 at yahoo.com with "Contest Submission" in the subject line.
- No attachments. Copy and paste your story in the body of the email along with the title and your name and word count in the upper right corner.
- Participants are limited to the U.S. only.
- Deadline is June 11th. Winners will be notified no later than June 13th or 14th.
Leave a comment if you have any questions. Good luck!!!
Technorati tags - Ghost Stories, Ghost Hunters, contest, Flash fiction