rss
twitter
    "Death is no more than passing from one room into another." – HELEN KELLER

Happy Blogiversary!



In 2004, I didn't expect a simple interest in researching the paranormal would turn in to a 9 year project. It started with the Bunnyman. Then, expanded with stories from across the world. Although my writing has taken my time away from here more than I like, I hope to continue this for as long as possible. 

A special thanks goes out to all of you. Without your support and spooky stories, Ghost Stories would have closed up shop a long time ago. You all are the best!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a plesure and i just love your stories

Courtney Mroch said...

Happy Anniversary, Alison!!!! I have been writing more than blogging myself these days too. That's also taken away from my blog reading time entirely. I have always loved your blog though. One of the best out there, IMO. I do miss it and wish there was more time in a day to keep up with everything but...Life sure doesn't work that way does it? Glad you're still going strong though. Sending big congrats to you!

 
Blogger Templates