No More Emails Please

Ever since I first wrote about Ghost Adventures, I have received email after email from people who think I'm associated with the show. So many I feel the need to state this publicly.

I'm not on the show. I don't work for them. I don't know the guys on GA. I've never even met them much less passed by them on the street. I'm glad your fans and want to get in touch with the stars, but I'm not one of them.

They have a website and a myspace page. Contact them through those places. Please don't email me unless you're interested in something I wrote on this blog or a place they've been to or anything in between.

If you do email me thinking you're contacting them, it will go unanswered. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday