Coming Soon

I apologize for not posting sooner. I've been patiently waiting to get my "new" computer. If you read my Southern Expressions blog then you know that I'm adding some new things to this blog in honor of the New Year.

You will soon see more paranormal links, polls, etc. Also, I'll be posting pictures (Picture of the Week), true ghost stories, and EVPs submitted by you. I'll come up with a list of submission guidelines and have them posted soon. There will be more posts about paranormal in the news as well as information about courses and equipment for paranormal investigations.

If you have any questions or suggestions about the upcoming changes, feel free to email me at: paranormal_stories2004@yahoo.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday