GS Question of the Week

Announcement: I have updated the calendar with paranormal, UFO and other events for this year and even one for next year. If you have or know of an event, let me know and I'll add it.

If you have had this experience, describe your first premonition.

My Answer: The first premonition I had was about me visiting my dad in Missouri. It was when he first moved there. So, I had no idea what his new house looked like. One night about a month or so before I was to visit him, I had a dream/premonition about going swimming with him, my step-sister and brother. I didn't think much about it until I went to visit him. He moved into some kind of townhouse complex and one of the first things we did was go swimming in the pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday