Grimm is one of the regular readers here and he posted a comment on Tuesday's post about a surprise for me waiting at his blog. Well, the surprise turned out to be a blogging award/meme called Thinking Blogger Award. This blog was one of three that he felt was worthy of it. I feel so honored. Thanks, Grimm!
Now, it is my turn to pass the spotlight to five other deserving bloggers. Allow me to first start with the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
It was hard to narrow it down to five but here are the ones that I have chosen:
1. The Paranormal Blog - I've nominated this blog a couple times for blog awards. Sue and Matt's blog is basically similar to this one except they know a thing or two more than I do on this subject. If you want a professional view on ghosts, I don't know any better place than theirs.
2. Blog from the Darkside - Steve is another regular reader here and a writer to boot. I won't lie. I do give some preferential treatment to writers. Blog from the Darkside contains a mixture of horror, writing and some things in between.
3. The Blog of Death - This one may not be what you think it is. It's basically a collection of obituaries. I first discovered this blog when looking for information on Jonathan Brandis, the actor that was in The Neverending Story 2 and SeaQuest. I was wondering what happened to him and found out that he committed suicide. Did anyone else not know that?
4. Doctor Fong's House of Mysteries - This blog is a little beyond words, but a good one none the less. Check it out for yourself.
5. Daily Piglet - A cool chick who blogs about pretty much anything but usually what is going on with her and her family. I have one of those "cool moms", and this lady is totally in the same category. She's hilarious and worth the read!
Congrats to you five! You all deserve the recognition. You don't have to participate, but why not? Its fun and plus you are in the position to share with your readers five more 'thinking blogs' they may have never heard of.
Thanks again, Grimm for the honor!