Piglet tagged me for a "weird" meme. I think this blog is enough portray how weird some people may think I am, but allow me to offer up some personal information.
First, the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!
6 Weird Things About Me:
1. My room stays pretty messy most of the time and it really doesn't bother me. However, if someone leaves a mess in any other, it drives me nuts to the point I have to clean it. I don't know why.
2. I have to know what time it is for no apparent reason. I'm constantly looking at my watch like every five minutes even if I don't have any plans for the day. I think that has to do with when I was in school. Most of my teachers didn't have clocks in their classrooms. I checked my watch constantly, counting down the minutes until the bell rang.
3. When I read or write, the room cannot be silent. The TV or radio has to be on or I can't concentrate.
4. I'm bit of a germaphobe. I don't have a severe case but I do wash my hands at least 12 times a day.
5. Sometimes I blame stuff on my brother even though he didn't do it. He's in trouble so much, no one can tell the difference. Plus, from what I hear, he blames stuff on me too. So, I guess it can be seen as a way to get even.
6. I'm borderline obsessed with candles. I love them, particularly aromatherapy candles. One day, I hope to learn how to make them.
I am tagging: Sue, Steve, Rav'N, Grimm, ANO and Stacey.