Reader Submission - I Saw the Mothman

The following report is from 12-year-old Binh:

On June 16th, 2011, I spotted a weird bird flying by a radio station. It was the size of a walnut where I was. I tried taking out a camera, but the so called,"Mothman" flew away. Later that night, I heard thunder and looked out the window, I saw two glowing red eyes right at the stroke of midnight.

When I woke up, I looked up some information that the Mothman lands mostly on bridges. Then my eyes grew large. When I went to Miami in 2008, on a Saturday, I saw a strange shape on the bridge to the north. At first, I thought it was a strange, messed up piece of metal, but then it spread out wings and flew.

I believe that the Mothman is a hybrid animal of some sort. A large bird, such as a big hawk, might have eaten a human. So when it laid it's eggs, the DNA from the human, might have crossed with the bird's DNA to form a half bird half human hybrid species and the red eyes can be explained to. You see, some animals can use light to see in the dark using their eyes as a mirror to redirect light to make, a sort of flash light. The Mothman's eyes might be red and the light would deflect, making glowing red eyes.

Comments

Courtney Mroch said…
What a fun story to share. Interesting and different!
Anonymous said…
FAKE

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday