Blog Updates

I want to bring attention to you a few changes. Some you may have noticed already and some you may have not.

The calendar has been moved to the MySpace page. If there is an event that isn't on the calendar, leave a comment or email me with the details and I'll add it.

There are two new categories on the sidebar: talk shows and podcasts. I thought they deserved their own sections. Again, if you know of one that isn't on the list, let me know and I'll check it out.

Ever since I switched from Blogger to Haloscan comments there have been some confusion about the trackbacks. When you clicked on the trackback link, the web address provided wasn't that of the permalink for the post. I've been meaning to fix the problem for a while and kept forgetting to. Well, it's now been fixed. I removed the trackback link since it was pretty useless and added a permalink in its place.

Last but not least, I want to remind you that Ghostly Thirteen will be on Tuesday. For those of you who may not know what this is, the concept is based on the Thursday Thirteen meme except you list thirteen paranormal-related things.

I hope you all have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday