Thanks to the lovely Julie from Above the Norm for supporting and honoring my little blog with a Beautiful Blog Award. According to the rules, I have to name 15 of my top favorite new blogs that I enjoy reading. I don't like singling one blog out over others. If you're on my blogroll. you deserve a Beautiful Blog Award. You are all fantastic in my opinion.
Here are the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Now 7 things about myself:
1. I'm probably one of the few serious paranormal bloggers who has NEVER had a personal paranormal experience. I don't go looking for one. I figure if its going to happen it will. Although, if my mother keeps frequenting yard sales and craigslist, it may happen sooner rather than later. You never know.
2. I was born with a heart murmur, one of fifty case in the entire country at the time. I had surgery in Little Rock when I was like 2 or 3. Found out a few years ago, the doctor who performed my surgery committed suicide. Truly tragic.
3. My tiny little Texas school managed to get on the news twice during my grade school career. The first time was because of a chlorine leak. Happened in junior high and we got out of school for a week. The second time was thanks to some redneck kid and his dad. During homecoming spirit week, the kid wore a hat with the confederate flag on it. When the principal told him to take it off, he wouldn't. His father was called to the school and told his kid he could wear it. It escalated a bit from there.
4. I moved to Oklahoma about six or seven years ago. First time I've lived in a house without wheels in like ten years. One of my friends was a little overly impressed how nice our trailer house looked from the inside. I guess a lot of people don't realize that all trailers don't look like they belong in a landfill.
5. I've never flown on an airplane in my life. However, I have had the pleasure of riding on a Greyhound. Nine hours of hell. Won't ever do it again unless I absolutely have no other choice.
6. I was in the school band from 5th grade to 10th. Played the flute. Quit because I didn't like how the band directors were running the show. Plus I still feel like I was robbed out of a letterman jacket.
7. Has been to Disney World in Florida. Only spent a day there because my father seems to think you can experience all it has to offer in a single day. Left Florida with a second degree sunburn. Such a nice parting gift....