Ghostly Thirteen was inspired by the Thursday Thirteen meme. You list thirteen paranormal-related things, for example your top 13 posts (if you have a paranormal blog), mythical creatures, gods, haunted houses, etc... All is welcomed to participate.
My Theme – 13 Favorite Posts
1. Masada - I find this fascinating whether its because they were so rebellious and killed themselves to avoid capture or the possibility it never happened.
2. Hindenburg Crash Site - Such a tragedy
3. The Wallet Man - this whole thing just creeps me out.
4. The Haunted Mortuary - a haunted location turned in to a haunted attractions.
5. Robert the Doll - I'm sorry but I don't think I want to be anywhere near this doll. Start having Chucky nightmares.
6. Island of the Dead Dolls - I think this falls in a similar category. An island covered in old dolls that some claim to have seen them move on their own is like the setting of a horror movie.
7. Hoia Baciu Forest - I remember seeing this on Destination Truth. It's an interesting location.
8. The Legend of Lucy Keyes - So sad they never found her.
9. Murder Castle - story of America's most deadliest serial killer.
10. The Monster of Dead Man's Hole - real or prank?
11. The Flintstones Long Lost Home - a local haunted place
12. St. Francisville Experiment - movie review
13. Lawson Family Massacre - a good documentary about a harsh aspect of life