I'm giving invites to the first Five people who answer all trivia questions correctly. Since I'm only giving out five invites, there will only be five questions. Here are the rules:
1. All questions are from posts made this year (2006). There's only about 25 to 26 posts. The questions should give you a hint as to where the answer is.
2. You only get one chance, one entry. So, double check all answers before submitting them.
3. You can submit your answers two ways: leaving a comment to this post or emailing them to me. If you choose to email them, you must put "Contest Entry" in the subject line. If you don't, your submission will be deleted.
4. You must include your name (just your first name is fine) and email address in order to send the invite if you win.
5. You only have ONE week to send or post your entry. Next Sunday Midnight Central time, the contest will close. I will post the winners the following Monday. Winners will be sent their invites also on Monday.
6. No entry fee.
7. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me anytime.
1. What is the name of the man and his location who was said to be a ghost when he never actually died?
2. What did the people of Jamaica call Annie Palmer? How many husbands did she have?
3. List the four blog URLs of those who bid (including the one who won) to become my first renter.
4. How does Mario Varvoglis best suggest to test psychokinetic powers (telekinesis)?
5. What number landmark is The Whaley House? Name two spirits that have been spotted in the house.