Scary...but True

Tonight, I was watching some TV, flipping through the channels trying to find something I haven't seen a hundred times already, and I stumbled up on this reality show called Scary..but True on the Fox Reality channel. I have Direct TV, BTW. I've seen an episode of this show before (can't remember when, though).

Scary...but True basically has the same premise as ABC Family's Scariest Places on Earth and MTV's Fear. It contains several stories about haunted locations across the US (I think) and people, particularly teens, spend a night in that place or test out the legends. I, personally, don't really care for a lot of paranormal reality type shows because it's mostly about entertaining rather than the paranormal aspects of it. To be honest, this one didn't really impress me much either. Most of the things they heard or saw, like a light in the distance, a door slamming shut, or footsteps outside a closed door, could have easily been done by someone on the production crew or whoever.

I would give you information about where you can see it, if it's still on the air or whatever so you can form your own opinion about the show but I have looked everywhere and can't find hardly anything about this show. After doing a few searches, a found a few threads on different forums here and there but not really anything useful to report. So, I have no idea where you can find it (besides the Fox Reality channel), if it's still on the air, or anything like that. Anybody have any information about this show or opinions?

BTW, there is a show called Strange but True. From what I understand it isn't the same as this one despite the similarities in the titles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday