GS Question of the Week

Before I get to this week's question, I have a little announcement. October 1st through 7th is Buy a Friend a Book Week. I was inspired by the idea of generosity and instead of buying someone a book, I decided to give two books from my own personal library away to two lucky readers here. One is a novelization of episode two, The Harvest, of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series. The second is Star By. V.C. Andrews.

All you have to do to enter this little contest is leave a comment (with your email address) on any post this week stating you want to be entered into the drawing. That's it. I'll put your names in a hat and draw two out. The first name drawn will get to choose which book they want. Winners will be announced next Monday. Good Luck!

Now this week's question:

Do you think we live more than one life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday