Reader Submission - Quija Part I

The following was sent in by Darren concerning his Quija experiences. It's too long for one post. Therefore, it had to be broken up in to several. Thank you, Darren, for sharing your story.

My name is Darren and I am from Tulsa Oklahoma. I am currently 40 years old, and have held a fascination with the occult since an early age. I have had many bizarre experiences with Ouija boards and I am writing this as a warning to people that bad things can happen because of these "portals."

Parker brothers doesn't care if a demon possesses you, or if you come under some type of attack from something you know nothing about. The majority of people from The United States holds a skeptical view regarding the scientific evidence of spirits or ghosts, and many people who believe in these things also believe that it is for this very reason that ghosts and poltergeists occur here and exist "under the radar" so to speak. These Ouija boards are manufactured under the precept that they are mere "toys." Let me tell you first hand that THEY ARE NOT TOYS, and should be used with strict caution, and probably should not be messed with AT ALL. Other countries take a more open minded view of spirits, demons, and ghosts, and many many cultures have based entire religions from these beliefs.

During my experiences with Ouija boards one particular spirit always seemed compelled to make it's presence known. It's name is ZOZO. Today I refuse to even pronounce it's name as I believe the mere pronunciation of it can cause it to manifest itself. Too many times to count, it has at first pretended to be a nice spirit, or pretend to be whomever I was trying to contact. But eventually it showed it's true self, cussing me, threatening me and others present in the room. Once it actually cussed me using what looked like Latin or Hebrew, and using biblical terminology. I was genuinely fascinated and startled by how many times ZOZO showed up, even in many different states and many different Ouija boards. It always wound up being very nasty and commented freely about how it wanted to posses my girlfriends and take them to paradise. When asked where paradise was, it spelled H.E.L.L.

One time after ZOZO was being extremely evil, I walked into my bathroom only to see my 1 year old daughter about to drown. Her mother had left her alone in the tub "just for a second" and somehow the water got turned on and was overflowing. Instinctively she had her face tilted up and was seconds from going under when I grabbed her from the water. The next day she was hospitalized for some weird internal infection and was put in isolation for 14 days straight as doctors tried to diagnose the illness. We almost lost her, and that was when I began to suspect demonic attack.

At this same time my girlfriend maintained a "trance like" state. Her personality changed from a very sweet person, to withdrawn, and uncaring. ZOZO said before this that it was going to possess her and eat her soul. I was recording music for a future rock project and I remember jokingly asking if it had an opinion on what I should name the band. It spelled IRON TONGUE, which at the time I thought was pretty cool, only later when my daughters tongue swelled up in the hospital to the point of asphyxiation I realized that this wasn't cool AT ALL! Her tongue became rock hard, and distorted her face, swelling up to where it hung grotesquely from her mouth. We took turns bedside at the hospital for what seemed like forever before my daughter began to recover from this strange affliction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday