Superior Scribbler Award

Leah from Daily Piglet has bestowed upon me the Superior Scribbler Award! For some reason, she thinks I'm one of the special people who deserve to have it. Of course, now that I have it, I'm giving it back to ya, Leah. Though I am suppose to hand it off to some other people I feel are superior scribblers. With this award, there are rules attached. Sometimes they feel more like memes than actually blogging awards but anyways. Let's get pass the formalities.

Rules:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
There are a number of people who deserve this award but these are the ones I decided to choose:


1. Season of Shadows is a site all about the spookiest of holidays: Halloween. This one is a bit new to me but I love to learn about what I don't know concerning this holiday. John Wolfe certainly provides that and more!

2. Aura's blog Encounters With the Unexplained is much like my own. You can find all the latest on ghosts, cryptozoology, UFOs and so on. If you're a fan of Ghost Stories, you are sure to be a fan of hers.

3. I came upon Sue Darroch and Matthew Didier's Paranormal Blog a few years ago through Blogexplosion I believe. It's the only paranormal investigator site I read regularly. Based out of Toronto, they are actively involved in the paranormal scene. Their posts are insightful and informative. Definitely, the type of people you can trust if you're having a little ghost situation.

4. The Poisoned Apple is another new blog on my reading list. The author behind the apple is Catherine J. Garner. She's witty, funny and a horror writer to boot. Definitely my kind of gal....and I mean that in a very professional way.

5. The last on my list would have to be the PARANORMALIZER. The idea behind this one is promote the paranormal community. One way to do that is review paranormal related websites. Sort the good from the bad. From the sites I've checked out for myself, he's pretty right on the money. And no, my opinion doesn't reflect the good review he gave me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorelei Inn

Black Aggie

Reminder Sunday